Safety Update: March 20, 2020
We put safety protocols into place in order to minimize the spread of COVID-19. We appreciate your help in taking steps to protect our community.
OUR REALTORS ARE STILL READY TO SERVE YOU. We offer these Virtual Services through FaceTime®, WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger video calls, and Skype:
- Virtual Consultations – Our Realtors conduct one-on-one video calls with you to provide home values, provide a market analysis, and create custom home buying and home sale plans for you: Book an Appointment.
- Virtual Showings – Our Realtors will give you virtual tours of homes you are interested in buying via video call so that you don’t have to go anywhere: Book an Appointment.
- Virtual Staging – Our Realtors will instruct you how to stage your home for a sale by walking you through the home staging process via video call: Book an Appointment.
- Virtual Closings – Electronic Signature Closings are now available! Contact us to make arrangements for your closing. Our Realtors offer Power of Attorney services too: Book an Appointment.
PUBLIC HOME SHOWING, OPEN HOUSE & CLOSING PROCEDURES:
- If you have coronavirus, or if you have been around someone who has coronavirus, or if you are feeling sick, please do not host showings, attend showings, host open houses, attend open houses, or attend closings.
- Safety Care Packages will be provided to all of our Sellers with hand sanitizer, cleaning wipes, and our Door Sign Safety Protocol Flyer to place outside of their homes before showings and open houses.
- Please use hand sanitizer before attending a showing, open house or closing.
- At this time we ask that only Real Estate Agents open doors, open closets, touch light switches, etc. during showings and open houses. We also ask that Real Estate Agents use cleaning wipes to wipe down ALL doorknobs, light switches, closet doors, cabinet doors, etc. that they have touched during showings and open houses.
- We also ask our Sellers to please use the cleaning wipes provided to wipe down all surfaces after showings and open houses, especially doorknobs, light switches, closet and cabinet doors, etc.
Thank you for helping us minimize the spread of COVID-19.
– Stephanie Janiga